February 5, 2011

Meridian by Amber Kizer

MERIDIAN by Amber Kizer
Meridian by Amber Kizer. 2009.

"Half human, half angel, Meridian Sozu has a dark responsibility."

chapter 13

December 22, 1985
I glimpsed the face of a dear Fenestra friend yesterday. She now walks as one of them. At her side as her Protector, her lover, turned Dark as well. The Nocti grow stronger upon our weaknesses and I know not how to battle them. I fear facing one as I fear nothing else.

-Joecelyn Wynn

Tens stomped into my space; he leaned down and got right in my face."Making yourself sick isn't going to help anyone. You have to be strong so you don't____" He broke off, bracketing my face with his hands so I had to look at him. I had to gaze into those amazing infinite eyes of his and see the reflection of a girl i didn't know anymore. "The world needs you."He rested his forehead against mine as tears dropped from his cheeks onto mine."I need you, Meridian."
I sighed and learned into him.
"I love you. Don't you know that?"He'd closed his eyes with his confession.

OMG. you've got to read this book. I'm so all over this book that finished it in one sitting. I am not a teenager myself but I actually loved this book! Couldn't put it down. I'm so excited to give my review.
Meridian grew up surrounded by death and grief, that she thinks she causes deaths around her and feels pain inside her that she didn't know where it came from. when she turned sixteen, it is time.....an accident happened in front of their house, suddenly shed seen life of each person flashes through her mind and felt unbearable pain. her mother had been afraid to tell her whats happening to her and their running out of time,She needed to be away to her family and set off to find someone, the only one who could teach her everything that she didn't knew she would be capable of and would tell her what she really are.... a Fenestra, half human, half angel, the link to the living and the dead.. of course i wont say everything here alright. but this what made me giggled most of the time was our heroin's Protector Tens, I'm so in love with Tens, he is a fearless gentleman and sooo romantic!

If this could actually be true that there are Fenestra existing in this world, don't you want to be around them when your time is about to end?
And if you can be a light to the souls, would you be protected by someone like Tens from the Nocti?Would you believe in destiny?

This one is once again an Outstanding well written story. one of my fave in my shelf, . I was almost in tears in some scenes, I felt so connected with Meridian i can almost feel what is it like in her position. the presence of compassion or concern with the characters in the story was so rich and real. oh and don't forget about the wolf pet, i love animals and she never forget Costus in the story, not like some books out there that I have read that would just leave the pets out and wont mention it again in the end, like duh. anyway, the author AK was brilliant! Dark and Romantic is what they say.. LOVED the plot LOVED the characters. LOVED LOVED LOVED IT. RECOMMENDED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.