February 13, 2011

The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong

The Reckoning. by Kelley Armstrong
THE DARKEST POWERS (Book 3)

My name is Chloe Saunders. I'm fifteen, and I would love to be normal.But normal is one thing I'm not.For one thing, I'm having these feelings for antisocial werewolf and his sweet-tempered brother-who just happens to be a sorcerer-but, between you and me, I'm leaning toward the werewolf.Not normal.My friends and i are also on the run from an evil corporation that wants to get rid of us-permanently.Definitely not normal.

And finally, I'm a genetically altered necromancer who can raise the dead, rotting corpses and all, without even trying.

As far away from normal as it gets.




Personally, I wasn't really up for a werewolf as I'm an avid fan of Edward Collins from Twilight, and my choice was Simon for Chloe before, but in the long run of reading this book made me think werewolf is hot! I mean I'm so addicted to The Darkest Power Trilogy! when I finished this 3rd book, I was left wanting for more of Derek and Chloe, of course Simon and Tori too. Kelley Armstrong is sensational, The Darkest Power trilogy is next to my top fave Harry Potter books series.

Moving on, The Reckoning is absolutely Fantastic. Spine-chilling moments and intense actions, that will put you on the edge of your seat. Most of the time, I found myself clenching my jaw or loathing those mad scientist whose after our superheroes. This Trilogy are really creepy and super scary, imagine a rotting corpses crawling your way holding your ankle? Totally recommended. You'll miss half of your life not reading this Trilogy. A breath-taking masterpiece! RECOMMENDED.

Go to Book 1
Click this to see some of the short story online Divided (Derek's Story when he got divided with Chloe and Rae)
Full site of The Darkest Powers

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.