May 29, 2011

13 to Life by Shannon Delaney

13 To Life by Shannon Delaney
Published June 22nd 2010 by St. Martin's Griffin



Everything about Jessie Gillmansen’s life changed when her mother died. Now even her hometown of Junction is changing. Mysterious dark things are happening. All Jessie wants is to avoid more change. But showing a hot new guy around Junction High, she’s about to discover a whole new type of change. Pietr Rusakova is more than good looks and a fascinating accent—he’s a guy with a dangerous secret. And his very existence is sure to bring big trouble to Jessie’s small town. It seems change is the one thing Jessie can’t avoid…(via goodreads)

I have read this one before i went to my very very long holiday and I can still remember how i was drawn in to the story. I liked our girl Jessie and her mysterious hottie love interest Pietr, although I cant really say that i love love this book i cant still wait to read the next book.. I still want to know whats going to happen with their romance and also the mysteries behind Pietr. I liked how Shannon delivered the characters especially the Rusakova and Pieter himself, i like it strange and mysterious lol. anyway its a good book, if you want some Russian werewolves action go ahead and read it. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.