June 6, 2011

Fallen by Lauren Kate

Fallen by Lauren Kate
 Published December 8th 2009 by Delacorte Press
Some angels are destined to fall.
Instant. Intense. Weirdly familiar...
The moment Luce looks at Daniel she knows she has never felt like this before. Except she can't shake the feeling that she has... and with him -  a boy she doesn't remember ever setting eyes on.
Will her attempt to find out why enlighten her - or destroy her?
Fallen is a thrilling story about forbidden love.


Dangerously exciting and darkly romantic.


Ahhhh the classic I-love-you-he-loves-me or I-like-you-but-I-love-him romance , This book was awesome. I liked the plot and the narration was good, I thought it was interesting, I loved the the romance with Cam and of course Daniel. There are some scenes when I was getting really annoyed with Luce for awhile there, for I thought she couldn't really decide which of the two hot guys to choose( neither could I lol).

In my point of view, our character Luce is flawed, which made it only better, anyway, flawless seems stupidly impossible and unreal. Loved the mysterious side of Daniel, I felt so drawn to know more of  his past like Luce did. and Loved Cam as well, the popular, very open, cheerful kind of guy, but there's more to these two guys than meets the eye. Sucks that there's always have to be "the-good" and "the-bad eeek". There were times I was like "wth" what is he, who was she, why? It kind of dawned on me what was happening but patience is a virtue my friend so I should say I'm kind of glad I have read this book, though Ive got some questions left unanswered, which only made me more interested in reading the whole trilogy.

This book is eerily mysterious, tragic, romantic and sexy. It also has couple of scenes that made me really really sad. Anyway, that's all for now, Hopefully Torment will be as good as this one. Passion is already out this June 2011. Cheers x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.