June 5, 2011

Preview: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

The Unbecoming by Michelle Hodkin

Isn't this book cover so gorgeous? What about the plot? Sounds promising and tempting hey! It has a really good rates and compliments at goodreads.com. Omg I'm dying to read it!







Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.
It can.
She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.
There is.
She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.
She's wrong.




The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer hits stores everywhere 9.27.11. Pre-order your copy here. Download the widget here. Enter to win an Advanced Reader’s Copy here.

Join the giveaway at Michelle Hodkin's blog just click the above link.
Beautiful isn't it?  *daydreaming*

10 comments:

  1. Hi Laine; I saw your post on book blogs. I just sent you a review request via e-mail. I am also following, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lalaine, I also saw you on book blogs. I am author, E. Van Lowe, and I'd like you to check out my blog, and my work. Yes, that book cover is gorgeous, and it sounds awesome. Beautiful Creatures is one of my recent favorites. I did a panel with Maggie Stohl and Kami Garcia, and they were so nice. BTW, the sequel, Beautiful Darkness is awesome, too. Anyway, come on over and check me out. Hope you'll become a fan.

    -E
    http://vanlowe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, i loved that book! It was kind of creepy in some places but overall a fab read!
    My main reason for coming here was that i just saw your post on Book Blogs and dropped by to say that i am now following and would love you to come follow me! (or at least visit, i'm not that pushy)

    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Imo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mostly I'm impressed with how LInkwithin works for you. I had to go with Outbrain because Linkwithin wouldn't show anything on my blog.

    Indie Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love , love your banner! You've such a cute blog :) :) And yeah, I'm totally waiting for Mara Dyer too!
    Found you from Book Blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I love your blog! I am also following. Please follow mine at:
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Your blog looks like a lot of fun! I signed up to follow you. Will you follow mine?
    onceuponatime-reading.blogspot.com
    Thanks Kara

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks guys! thanks for following me! thanks for the compliments! its really flattering. following you now incase i left out someone pls give me a shout. thanks you guys!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Laine! I found your blog through Book Blogs:D Love the pretty header, I have the feeling I'll be coming back frequently in future hahaha. Anyway, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer sounds like a great book and I'm looking forward to reading it when it's out!

    Following you now (:

    Felicia @ A Novel Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Felicia already following you! thanks for the compliments and thank you for dropping by! hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.