June 24, 2011

What happened to Cass Mcbride? by Gail Giles

What Happened to Cass Mcbride? by Gail Giles
Published May 1st 2007 by Little, Brown Young Readers
Kyle Kirby has planned a cruel and unusual revenge on Cass McBride, the most popular girl in school, for the death of his brother David. He digs a hole. Drugs Cass. Kidnaps her. Puts her in a box-underground. He buries her alive. But Kyle makes a fatal error: Cass knows the power of words. She uses fear as her weapon to keep her nemesis talking - and to keep herself breathing during the most harrowing 48 hours of her life.



This book is a psychological crime thriller that the story goes around a young boy named David, who's dead by the way. And his brother Kyle, the "hottie" was the one responsible for putting Cass somewhere where a living person shouldn't be!  Creepy, it had my attention. It gave me goosebumps in some scenes. Cass is a girl who thinks life should always be under control, and talks her way to get what she wants, i didnt like her at all. Why is she in a box underground again?

I don't really know what ill feel about Kylie, I mean I really like him, felt so sorry for him. Though the ending wasnt the one I was hoping for, (it could have been more better than that)Im still glad I've read this book. I liked it.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting, but WHOA! that book cover is kind of creeping me out! HAHA

    Found ya on book blogs! Man I love that site!

    xo Amanda
    www.chicklitthenewblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.