July 29, 2011

ARC Review: Boyfriend From Hell by E Van Lowe

Boyfriend From Hell by E Van Lowe
Expected publication: September 10th 2011 by White Whisker Books
 
“You cant be a bad girl, unless you actually do something bad.”

Fifteen year-old Megan Barnett and her single mom, Suze, have a special relationship—they are friends, close friends, who do almost everything together.

“But come on, guys, she’s my mother… Can I really tell her that while we’re snuggled up on the sofa watching Spider Man Three, I’m secretly undressing James Franco with my eyes? Of course not…”

The special bond takes a turn for the worse when Suze decides to start dating again. She hasn’t had a man in her life since Megan’s father left ten years ago.

Enter two mysterious young men, Megan’s new classmate, sinfully attractive bad boy, Guy Matson, and the dangerously handsome art dealer, Armando. Before long Megan and Suze both wind up in steamy relationships.

But neither of the handsome pair is quite what he seems. In fact, one of them is Satan, with his sights set on a new bride. Megan has precious little time to figure out how to stop him. If she doesn’t, either Megan or Suze are quite literally going to HELL
For Megan Barnett ( a teenage girl who loves trivia and math), everything in her life were going down the hill, her Mom starting to look for a boyfriend,  and her best friends Mike and Errin hooking up with each,  that leaves Megan boyfriendless and a jealous kind of a daughter and friend, at least that's what her friends thinks.  Finally her Mom met this gorgeous guy at the Art Gallery and Megan has her eye on a very arrogant hot boy, named Guy, in her school.  Just when she thought life’s not that bad, a strange thing happened that will change her life from not bad to a chaos…
I am so glad I read this book, I loved it! First thing, our heroine Megan was hilarious, flawed (which I always like in my heroines) and loved her Mother so much she’ll do everything to keep her safe. The story was  moving and full of suspense that kept me up all night.  I don’t want to spoil this for you, but it was shocking I didn’t see it coming. I loved the twist and turn, its unpredictable and ending man! Left me wanting for more of Guy and Megan. It wasn’t a heavy read and I did enjoy it and impressed me all the same. The narration was amazing. I was cracking up most of the time, I almost choke on my hot chocolate, trying to keep myself from bursting into a laugh, Megan is seriously funny. I cant wait for the next book to come out. Yes, that’s right, it’s a saga so watch out for this book. I loved this first book and I hope you do too. 

A thrilling suspense/mystery/fantasy book mixed with reality and some romance scenes that will get you hooked up till the end. 

By the way, Thank you E Van Lowe for giving me the opportunity to read this fantastic book before it hits the shelves. I really loved it.  
  
Visit  E Van Lowe at his blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.