July 30, 2011

Follow Friday



Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can ReadFeature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers.



Q. Let's step away from books for a second and get personal. What T-Shirt slogan best describes you?
My answer is ;



While I drool over books, I also love wearing heels, pumps would be the best one, since I dont want my feet hurting like a bitch. And Party is I do when Im with my friends and specially my one and only sister.

Since this week's topic is something personal, here is our photo during one of those party we attended to. :)
(ME on the left side, sister to your right)
So what is yours? Let's see what you've got there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.