August 19, 2011

Follow Friday



Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can ReadFeature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers.


Q. If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book?



My answer:

Hmm. thats really a good question, I have some books I'd really loved to be a part of, I definitely like adventures, dark, edgy kind of stories, with of course magic and romance as well. Harry Potter is the first, I'd like to be Hermione, the youngest brightest witch, that one, and friended with Harry and Ron.
That would be awesome right?



And The Iron Fey series, I would really love to play the role of Meghan Chase surrounded by the ancient Puck "GoodFellow" and the Dark Prince Ash eeeeh. And  Meghan having the unique power to defeat the Iron King's.








ENTER MY 200 FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY HERE
READ MY REVIEW: BURN BRIGHT BY MARRIANE DE PIERRES

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.