August 12, 2011

Follow Fridays



Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can ReadFeature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers.



Q: How has your reading habits changed since you were a teen? or If you are still a teen what new genres are you in love with currently?

          My answer: Back when I was young like age 10 to 13 yo, I used to read 'adult fiction' books but mostly I loved to read academic books such as Science and history(eek I know lol). Then fell in love with Harry Potter =D, I remember I was still in high school that time. I believe its still in children's fiction so I jumped to YA then got hooked up with the City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.

I enjoy reading  YA fiction novels/books even though I'm already past that age.  Full-of-life, care-free, adventurous and a big-heart heroes fascinates me of YA books. Just for only one effing reason -they rock. No offense! x

Now enough of me. Let's read your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.