August 28, 2011

In My Mailbox #10

My Mail this week.
Click the photos to add to your list via Goodreads
For Review: from the Publisher via Netgalley
                                                                    
From the library:


I'm so excited with these books. Ashfall and Every Other Day sounds really good. And Evernight I know, it's been out there for like forever and I am just going to read it now. And for the Raised by Wolves and the Missing, I'm not sure If I will love these but hopefully I will enjoy all of these cool books. And by the way, I got my Kindle now! So that would be my first eReader. What you've got there for this week?


1 comment:

  1. Great IMM! I'm looking forward to reading Ashfall. It sounds really good. Hope you enjoy your new books!

    Jennie
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.