August 3, 2011

The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa

The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
Published August 1st 2010 by Harlequin Teen


Half Summer faery princess, half human, Meghan has never fit in anywhere. Deserted by the Winter prince she thought loved her, she is prisoner to the Winter faery queen. As war looms between Summer and Winter, Meghan knows that the real danger comes from the Iron fey—ironbound faeries that only she and her absent prince have seen. But no one believes her.Worse, Meghan's own fey powers have been cut off. She's stuck in Faery with only her wits for help. Trusting anyone would be foolish. Trusting a seeming traitor could be deadly. But even as she grows a backbone of iron, Meghan can't help but hear the whispers of longing in her all-too-human heart.

Once again, this is as compelling as the first book, and has more adventures and romance scenes along the way. OMG, I do not know which one I loved the most for Meghan, Puck or Ash. Seriously, I am so torn between the two. Oh, how lucky you are Princess. Anyway, The Iron Daughter is the continuation of Meghan's journey to Nevernever, and to fulfill her end of bargain with the Dark Prince, Ash. And this time, she's starting to use her iron power already. Cool right?! All of the events that took place in this book was awesome. I couldn't put it down. Trust me, if you haven't read the "The Iron King", you better start reading it now, or you'll miss half of you life, ha ha. There was no dull moment. I  felt lots of emotions its too much I was on the verge of tears. I felt really sad for Ash, then for Puck, then for Charles, and for Meghan. The ending? I was like Whattttt? I think Meghan had broke my heart too when she left Puck to follow Ash. But then again, it would also break my heart if she didn't follow Ash, oh what the heck. Arrrghh. I'm so crazy over this book really, I just loved loved loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.