August 17, 2011

Kelley Armstrong in Sydney 2011

Hey guys! I can't believe I just saw my favorite YA paranormal author Kelly Armstrong for a Book Signing here in Sydney early this afternoon. She's really super cool. I was able to get my books signed and a photo of us too! *grin*. She is going to stay here in Aus until tomorrow. The signing was held at Dymocks.

To know more about her, check her site here.


READ MY REVIEWS:
The Summoning (The Darkest Powers #1)
The Awakening (The Darkest Powers #1)
The Reckoning (The Darkest Powers #1)
The Gathering (The Darkness Rising #1)

1 comment:

  1. Was so upset I missed this :( I was just 5 mins down the road at Maria V. Snyder's signing...did you go to her signing as well?

    ReplyDelete

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.