September 17, 2011

COVER REVEAL! INSURGENT by Veronica Roth

WEEEEEHH. The cover is finally out now guys! What do you think? If you ask me, I loved it, I loved the color combinations.. Divergent was an awesome book and I cannot wait INSURGENT to come out! I'm sure most of you are with me. Anyway, It is nice that the cover has the similarity with the first book, those who collects this series would definitely loved this cover. It would be a pretty sight to look at their shelves (ahhhh). By the way did I say this series are awesome? :) I also posted my review about DIVERGENT on another community and some of my readers had bought this book because of my review so yay for me. Anyway, what do you think about this cover?

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhh!!!! I love it!!! I am so excited. This is good news, and the cover is soo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG it's so beautiful! Loved Divergent and I cannot wait to read Insurgent.

    ReplyDelete

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.