September 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (14)

A weekly meme created by Kristi of  TheStory Siren.

My mail this week:   
 From the PUBlishers:




I was so excited when the courier called me and RandomHouse emailed me about my package and I couldn’t believe it was Angel Arias ahhhhhh! I got it now and I am so excited *jumps up and down*  Yay Thank you Random Houseau! And for Touch, I think this is going to be a great read, I received an email from Entangled Publishing will be sending me an ARC of this book and I will be participating the author’s tour this November, exciting , I loved the synopsis it is so intriguing, and loved the covers of these two yes?!?  Below are books I got from friends. That’s all guys. Now its  your turn, let’s check it out.

gifts  from friends


Happy sunday!

11 comments:

  1. Great picks for this week! Enjoy reading :)

    Please check out my IMM too
    http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel Aria's is really good!!! Different from Burn Bright but thrilling nonetheless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Awesome week hun. I've heard nothing but good things about Night Creatures series so hope you enjoy it. - Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely wonderful mailbox! So many books I want to read :) Witch Song, Angel Aras, Touch... Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I really want o read Witch Song it looks great and my friends have been giving it great reviews.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Don't forget to enter my giveaways for some ARCs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh those covers are awesome. I want those books. You've just made me add some more books to my ever growing wishlist. Old follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like some great books! I really want to read Bloodlines! I will definitely be checking out your blog tour in November! Here's my IMM: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Burn Bright and Angel Arias were in my mailbox last week, I can't wait to finally start reading them! I've heard nothing but good things(:

    Lisa
    http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books, loving all of the covers! Happy Reading :)

    New To My Stash

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh you got lots of great books this week! Jealous! Hope you enjoy them all!


    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of awesome books this week! I hope you enjoy all of them!! Come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.