October 12, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Again For The First Time

Created by brokeandbookish TOP TEN FIVE TUESDAY: Books I Wish I Could Read Again For The First Time...



Sorry I'll only put five right now, I am quite busy at the moment but would love to share my 5 books that I wish I could read again for the first time..

1. Harry Potter series - Well surprise surprise! This book will always be a part of my life no matter what and this is also the one and only series that I have re-read so many times. Reading this book makes me feel so alive and ... young. :)









2. The Book Of Lies - I would really like to read this again, I was skeptical when I got this from the library before, the cover wasnt really what you called gorgeous but the title seemed enough to catch my attention. But it was just so good. I can still remember how great this book was. Its really great for young kids.

3. Divergent - a 23 year old author, and the most amazing dystopian book ever. Movie offered before it was even published(heard from someone, if its true then OMG)? Genius eh? Four.. ahh how I want more of you.. I'm so glad I followed my instinct and read this book. Unforgettable roller coaster ride.


4. Fury - How I love this book. This is my favourite contemporary novel, why? Because I enjoyed knowing Eliza Boan... Who is she? Read her shocking story.... ok by the way, gorgeous cover yes?














    5. Darkest Powers series: The Summoning - Werewolf, sorcerer, witch and a necromancer? From the very first page I was just so hooked with this book. I just wish I had never read this alone at night that time, I did get carried away a little bit (rolls eyes). A thrilling experience. 



    5 comments:

    1. I haven't read any of the books on your list, but Fury and Darkest Power series sound excellent - plus I'm already adding Divergent to my (ever growing) reading list for the near future.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Harry Potter is on my list. The Darkest Powers I was debating on putting up but never did

      ReplyDelete
    3. Omg. Divergent was so so good! I completely agree with you!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Sigh..I still need to read Divergent.


      http://www.deadtreesandsilverscreens.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. Divergent is really really good. Youve got to start reading it now.. :)

      ReplyDelete

    This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.