October 25, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Perfect Halloween Reads

Created by brokeandbookish TOP TEN FIVE TUESDAY: Ten Perfect Halloween Reads
 I am so excited to participate in today's weekly meme of TTT. If you would like to add this on your ever growing TBR pile then go ahead, just click the link and will go straight to Goodreads.Happy Halloween!




 

1.

Mortlock (Death is not the end....) - I dont know why I didnt put this on my giveaway for Trick or Treat, this is one of the creepiest young adult book Ive ever read. I loved this book, if you have read it already im sure you'll agree with me that the three Aunts were the scariest of all the characters.The plot was amazing!  Well if you haven't yet, just look at that cover, this book really made my bloody heart beats ten times faster.




2.
Unwind - This was a disturbing, spine-chilling dystopian book. "The Second Civil War was fought over reproductive rights. The chilling resolution: Life is inviolable from the moment of conception until age thirteen. Between the ages of thirteen and eighteen, however, parents can have their child "unwound," whereby all of the child's organs are transplanted into different donors, so life doesn't technically end." Man this was horrifying, ughh imagine someone is cutting your skull to get some of your brains out while your wide awake? eeek. creepy and disturbing. But I loved it! Cant wait for the second installment Unwholly.






 3.
The Summoning  Never thought id be a fan of a necromancer,but this one is a kick ass.  Loved everything about this book and the whole series. Team Chloe!











 4.
 The Intruders- A haunted house, is the scariest ever. I dont think Ill ever set a foot in any of old creepy house like the said house in this book.I dont like haunted house and who does?












 5.
Bec -  Although this is the fourth installment of DEMONATA series, this book can be a read alone. You don't need the previous books to be able to understand the story. I didn't really know what to expect in this book when I picked it up in the library ages ago but when I started to read it I just couldn't put it down, and it scared the sh*t out of me when I tried to read it at night. Demons is not really a good company in bed, lights out. 


5 comments:

  1. Awesome choices! I haven't heard of these, I'll definitely these add on my Goodreads ;) Check out mine here:http://girlaboutbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/top-ten-tuesday-3-top-ten-books-to-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These book covers are creepy! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree the all the covers are creepy! eeep
    Awesome picks!
    Here's my Top Ten Books to Read on Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  4. never heard of The Summoning...but it sounds intriguing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of Unwound but now I really want to read it! Off to check out your review...

    http://deadtreesandsilverscreens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.