November 6, 2011

In My Mailbox 20

Hosted by The Story Siren



From the Publishers via Netgalley

Hallowed (Unearthly #2) by Cynthia Hand  - So glad to be able to read the second book early yikes!
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi  -  I'm very intrigued with this one as well. Can't wait to read it.

I have also been auto-approved for every titles of Harlequin via Netgalley, isn't that amazing? Thanks to Harlequin.

On A Dark Wing by Jordan Dane


From the Publisher: Entangled Publishing, Thanks to Stacey.
Hushed by Kelley York

 on my shelf:
Deception by Lee Nichols 


Enjoy Reading!

12 comments:

  1. Great books, Lalaine! I've got Veronica Rossi, but the rest of them are on my wishlist. Enjoy your reading this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice we have a few matching titles here :) I'm reading Hallowed now and it's great! Are you part of the Hushed tour as well?

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Happy reading : )

    http://joyousreads.blogspot.com/2011/11/imm-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read Under the Never Sky! I hope you enjoy all your books:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same title ;) awesome books here! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! Yay for NG and Deception ;) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot wait to read Under The Never Sky! The cover is awesome. =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of those books look great! I'm definitely intrigued by them. I too got auto-approved for them! It's awesome. \o/ Congratulations!

    Thanks for stopping by Kindle Fever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read Hallowed!! I requested in on Netgalley so heres hoping that I receive it!

    thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books! Hope you enjoy!

    New To My Stash at Book Addict

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay!! Great books! Congrats with NetGalley! They auto-approved me, too, and I LOVE it, cuz there are so many Harlequin titles I want to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to read the first two books they sound so amazing! I hope you enjoy everything! Come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.