December 8, 2011

PicturePerfect & Red by Kait Nolan

Hey guys, I was surfing the net when I came across this gorgeous photo of a wolf (looks like one I hope) and a girl who seems to be portraying Red Riding Hood.  And I thought this was really a picture perfect. Has a potential for a book cover too. Why not put a real wolf instead right? :)

I loved how the moment was captured in this picture. I feel like you could already create a plot for your book just by looking at this photo. Red Riding Hood fell in love with the Big Bad Werewolf?



Also, look at this book? RED, book cover has some similarities from the photo above. I hope to read this book soon and if you want to read this book too you can download a free e-copy of Red, you just have to check out this site. If you happen to have problem downloading it let me know.


Happy reading  everyone! <3

 Every fairy tale has a dark side...

Elodie Rose has a secret. Any day, she’ll become a wolf and succumb to the violence that’s cursed her family for centuries. For seventeen years she’s hidden who and what she is. But now someone knows the truth and is determined to exterminate her family line. Living on borrowed time in the midst of this dangerous game of hide and seek, the last thing Elodie needs to do is fall in love. But Sawyer is determined to protect her, and the brooding, angry boy is more than what he seems. Can they outsmart a madman? And if they survive, will they find a way to beat the curse for good?

4 comments:

  1. That picture is gorgeous, and could certainly inspire a story! I'd love to know who the photographer was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, its really beautiful.

    @CD Meetens, atm I dont have any idea but ill try and find out who took this awesome pic. :)

    ReplyDelete

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.