December 15, 2011

Unwind by Neal Shutterman Movie!

As usual, I was surfing the net when I came across Neal Shutterman's site and found out that film adaptation of  Unwind is currently in production. Freaking awesome! I loved Unwind and its also one of my favorite dystopian books I have read so far! If you arent familiar with this book, well get it now before the movie
comes out!
But if you have read this already, whose actor would you like to play for Connor and Risa? Hmm, I'd like Steven Mcqueen or Douglas Booth  to do Connor's and Hailee Steinfield for Risa. But hey guys, if you'd like to send them your recommendations for actors youd like to see in this movie, go check out their moviesite.

So what about you? who's your bet? I cant wait for this movie to come out, but I dont think this will be happening soon. But still! <3


 Connor, Risa, and Lev are running for their lives.

The Second Civil War was fought over reproductive rights. The chilling resolution: Life is inviolable from the moment of conception until age thirteen. Between the ages of thirteen and eighteen, however, parents can have their child "unwound," whereby all of the child's organs are transplanted into different donors, so life doesn't technically end. Connor is too difficult for his parents to control. Risa, a ward of the state is not enough to be kept alive. And Lev is a tithe, a child conceived and raised to be unwound. Together, they may have a chance to escape and to survive



 Read my review>

6 comments:

  1. I ended up getting this for my Nook one day because it sounded so interesting. I should try to read it soon so I'm ready whenever the movie comes out. :) Thanks for the news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh that's cool! I keep finding so many awesome books is turning into movies lately. o: I've been suuuuper curious about this book too, but haven't gotten to reading it yet. It sure sounds awesome though and I bet it would make a great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did enjoy this book, I hope you will too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had NO IDEA this was happening! I'm so glad it may become a movie. I LOVED this book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this book was the best fuckin book ever

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Hailee Steinfeld for Risa. As for Connor I didn't have an exact face but I was going more toward Logan Lerman.

    ReplyDelete

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.