I love writing comments to my blogger friend's, and I would go all day doing that when I'm free. But sometimes my comments would go poof! because I thought it was already published but then its not because I've already closed your blog and had moved on to another blog. *gutted*
Why? Because there is "word verfication for comments" before your comments can be saved/published. I don't want to say that this is a bad idea, but in my own case, Ive had so many comments that were just gone to waste because of these word verifications. And I guess, some of you doesn't have unlimited internet so that's another thing, its loading up too instead of getting it published straight away, and also if you don't have the time of the day for posting comments and waiting for it to load and then write the verification words before you can publish it. IF you are worried about the spammers, there's also a solution for that as well, or atleast you could somehow control it.
For those who want to get rid of this stuff, here are the easy steps on doing it:
- Go to your Dashboard.
- Click the Settings,
- Look for Comments below, and click it.
- Scroll down the page and you will see on the left side of the screen "Show word verification for comments?" Tick No. (pretty please)
- Then click Save Settings and voila!
- Repeat steps 1 to 3.
- Scroll down the page and you will see on the left side of the screen "Comment moderation" Tick whatever you want to do with your comments on your own blog.
- Save Settings and there! you're good to go!
Hope this helps! Its not that I'm complaining, I just also want to help others that has limited time in reading your posts and writing comments, for those who aren't aware they have this thing and for those who are new in Blogger. You don't have to follow this if you don't want to, I just want to share it. I love you guys!