April 13, 2012

Book Cover Find

Hey guys, I found some great photos and I thought Id share it with you. I thought they were all beautiful. I'd really like to see these on those books I will be reading in the future!

1.  I loved this one its soooo beautiful, or she is so beautiful. Perfect for a heroine!



 
2. A little bit of touches here and there, thsi book will look fab on a mystery/paranormal!

3.  Probably a contemporary book will fit this gorgeous cover,dont you think?

 4. I included this one just because its freaky! Red Riding Hood!

Ahh, this photo is just a perfection. The sand or salt or whatever it is on her face is amazing.  I loved it! Great for mermaids and paranormal books.


 This cover is insane. Probaby a psychological thriller or murder mystery would do this cover a justice.



Damn! Eerie and beautiful. Reminded me of Time Piece. <3

 
 Awww dont you just loved this picture? I mean, its just so cute and touching. <3 Its not really a book cover lol but I just cant help but share it with you, its soo cute! I remember those days when I was so little when all I want for a toy is an elephant. I think they are soooo adorable. 

Enjoy guys! Have a good weekend. X

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love those. o: So gorgeous!! (And cute on the last one, haha) They'd definitely be AWESOME covers. I can't keep staring at some! Gorgeoussss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I LOVE all of these covers especially the ice one and the mermaid one and the one with the girl in red!! All of them are AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygoodness, GORGEOUS photos!<3 Yes, I'd totally like to see them on book covers :) The mermaid and green grass one would definitely make awesome covers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! ALL THE PICS ARE AMAZING!!!
    *sighs*

    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, gorgeous images. Thanks for sharing:D

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out Marta Bevacqua. She's a photographer and I am obsessed with her work! I can see many of hers as novel covers (some of them already are Internationally)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1, 4 and 7 are my favorite ones! I love the under water photo, perfect for mermaids.

    ReplyDelete

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.