May 16, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

Shine Light by Marianne de Pierres
Expected publication: September 1st 2012 by Random House Australia




3rd installment in the Night Creatures series. OMG! I loved this series, Burn Bright #1 and Angel Arias #2 were freaking awesome and that cover wow! Isn't it so Gothic and so gorgeous? Simply cant wait for this book to come out! Hurry up September! If you guys haven't read this series yet well, go grab it now! But I guess you can only buy this here in Australia and New Zealand only, lets hope that they ships to whichever country you are right now.


The Suburban Strange by Nathan Kotecki

Expected publication: October 2nd 2012 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt

Shy Celia Balaustine is befriended by a mysterious group of outliers called The Rosary at her new school, Suburban High. The Rosary exposes Celia to new experiences and ideas that help her break out of her shell. Soon though, Celia discovers something is not quite right at Suburban. Girls at the school begin having near fatal accidents on the eve of their sixteenth birthdays. Who is causing the accidents and why? Celia's own sixteenth birthday is fast approaching and she is inexorably drawn into an underground conflict between good and evil—the Kind and the Unkind—that is bubbling beneath Suburban High.

This book sounds good. I like mystery and the cover is gorgeous. So let's see how it goes! x

 Glass Heart by Amy Garvey
Expected publication: September 18th 2012 by HarperTeen

2nd installment in the Cold Kiss series. I loved the first book( see my review here of COLD KISS ) and I was stoked when I saw this book 2! I thought it was going to be a standalone and now its a freaking series eeeek. <3


 Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

13 comments:

  1. Wow these books sound soo good and have such gorgeous covers, to boot. Love the ones for Shine Light and The Surburban Strange . Thanks for sharing :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! great picks ... these good are so interesting ... thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, great picks :D I can't wait for Glass Heart, either :D even though I have not read the first book (A) but I have it; and I know how it ends :D lol. Must read it soon. :) It seems so awesome. <3
    Love, Carina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED Marianne's BOOKS T_T I'm completely in love with the covers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, Surburban Strange is definitely going on my wishlist! *runs off*

    =^.^= ComaCalm's WoW =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUBURBAN STRAAAAAANGE! WANNNNT! Great picks, Lalaine! Seriously SERIOUSLY can't wait for SS! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omh Shine Light's cover if amazeballs!! I almost picked The Suburban Strange for my wow as well!! Awesome picks, love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, the Shine Light cover is SUPER pretty. o: I love it. I feel like I've missed something when not having read Night Creatures series yet. o: And Suburban Strange looks seriously awesome too!! Great picks:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lalaine! Shine Light's cover IS gorgeous!! BUt I still need to read Angel Arias (ohmygod I really need to read that. Loved Burn Bright so much!!) and Suburban Strange sounds like something I'd read! :) Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really intrigued by The Suburban Strange...sounds ominous! Thanks for sharing!

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-17-poison-princess.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. All these art covers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. GREAT picks! I have added them both to my Goodreads list. Thank you so much for telling me about it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. They all sound good, and what fantastic covers!

    ReplyDelete

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.