June 3, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (4)

Hey guy! Been busy lately and this weather is killing me but other than that im all good. Hope you are too! So these are all books ive got for the past three weeks but I am definitely looking forward in reading all of these books. Im currently reading Darkness Before Dawn and so far its sooo good. Happy reading! x





I thought I knew myself. Then I met Caleb.

Dez is a good girl who does as she’s told and tries not to be noticed.
Then she rescues a boy from a cage, and he tells her secrets about herself.
Now inside her burns a darkness that will transform her.

Everything is about to change -- and neither Caleb, nor the Otherkin, nor those who hunt them are prepared for what Dez will unleash.




Otherkin by Nina Berry - Come on! dont tell me a boy in a cage isnt intriguing at all? Im so in!
 

Grasping Eternity by Karen Amanda Hooper

 Leave it to Maryah Woodsen to break the one rule that will screw up eternity: Never erase your memories.

Before entering this life, Maryah did the unthinkable—she erased. Now, at seventeen years old, she’s clueless that her new adoptive family has known her for centuries, that they are perpetually reincarnated souls, and that they have supernatural abilities. Oh, and she's supposed to love (not despise) Nathan, the green-eyed daredevil who saved her life.

Nathan is convinced his family’s plan to spark Maryah's memory is hopeless, but his love for her is undying. After spending (and remembering) so many lifetimes together, being around an empty version of his soulmate is heart shattering. He hates acting like a stalker, but has no choice because the evil outcast who murdered Maryah in their last lifetime is still after her.

While Maryah’s hunter inches closer, she and Nathan make assumptions and hide secrets that rip them further apart. Maryah has to believe in the magic within her, Nathan must have faith in the power of their love, and both need to grasp onto the truth before they lose each other forever—and discover just how lonely eternity can be.

You can add the book by clicking the image.

 
 



12 comments:

  1. Grasping At Eternity sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good books! I hope you enjoy reading Ultraviolet like i did. Looking forward to the reviews!

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Otherkin sounds intriguing; I'll have to check it out! :)

    Happy reading!
    Pam | jelly loves books

    ReplyDelete
  4. *forever jealous mode on* Argh! The covers are so very pretty! Enjoy them all, lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow amazing mailbox! I love the cover of Otherkin. I might just give it a try! And I want all the books you featured on the bottom. There are so many books I haven't read yet that look amazing!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I've been wanting to read Ultraviolet for EVER. Apparently it's the best thing since sliced bread! For real!! And Keep Holding On is really good I hope you love it! Great haul, Lalaine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a haul this week!!! Great stuff :D I can't wait to read Rapture and see how it's all going to end!! Enjoy :D

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got so many good booka here - The Last Princess, Ultraviolet, Enchanted, Otherkin... I'm green with envy! I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What I've Done looks pretty good and so does Playing Dead! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-37-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep Holding On sounds awesome!! I just started reading the Last Princess and I am really like it..hope you like it too :)

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome haul! Such great reads.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice haul, I especially like Enchanted <3 Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.