July 8, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (6)

Hey guys! What's happening? How was your week? I had a good one. I also received some books and I cant hardly wait to read them all. But I  am having a hard time managing my schedule with all the work and stuff, so I am so sorry if I havent been to your posts lately, I will make sure to drop by soon as I can. I love you all. *smooches*



Currently Reading: Black Heart Blue
 The Hunting by Sam Hawksmoor Expected publication: August 2nd 2012 by Hodder Children's Books
 Black Heart Blue by Louisa Reid Published May 10th 2012 by Razorbill

Crux by Julie Reece July 3rd J Taylor Publishing
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson   Published July 3rd 2012 by HarperTeen

 Team Human by Justine Larbalestier & Sarah Rees Brennan Published July 3rd 2012 by HarperTeen
 A Witch in Love by Ruth Warburton Published July 5th 2012 by Hodder Children's Books

13 comments:

  1. Lovely book haul, Lalaine!!! I also adore the new header, so cute! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great covers too.
    http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/what-postman-brought.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crux looks so good. I recently had author Julie Reece on my blog for a Deserted Island post... you should check it out. She is really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great book haul! I'm definitely looking forward to reading A Witch in Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books this week!! Tiger Lily sounds great :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen Tiger Lily all over the place and I can't wait to read it! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-42-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! I'm expecting my copy of Tiger Lily any day. Same as The Repossession and the Hunting actually! Awesome haul, dollface!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tiger Lily and Team Human look great! I'm actually going to get a copy of Tiger Lily today, so that should be good.

    Great haul, hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a great week too Lalaine! Thanks for asking. Great choose of books. Excellent covers too. I am looking forward towards your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You received some awesome books! I'm looking forward to Team Human. I hope it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul. Tiger Lily is on my way ^^ Team Human sounds great (the main characters is 'Mel' how awesome) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AAAAAH! LALAINE! ALL THE PURDY BOOKS! I'm so so SOOOO excited to read Team Human! I have it at home, and it's CLOSE to the top of my 'next to read' but DAMMIT there aren't enough hours in the day :( And Black Heart Blue looks GOOOOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh!! I see Tiger Lily and Team Human o: *wants* They look absolutely FABULOUS and I can't wait to get my hands on them. I sooo hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.