October 13, 2012

Cover Reveal! FRACTURED (Slated #2) by Teri Terry


The Uk cover for the sequel of my much loved book Slated (read my REVIEW of SLATED) is already out and I'm loving it! There's no synops yet but the book will be published on May 2013 gah! Gotta stay alive till then!

If you haven't read the first book SLATED, then you should read it! Here's some info:

Find this book on Goodreads
Kyla’s memory has been erased,
her personality wiped blank,
her memories lost for ever.

She’s been Slated.

The government claims she was a terrorist, and that they are giving her a second chance - as long as she plays by their rules. But echoes of the past whisper in Kyla’s mind. Someone is lying to her, and nothing is as it seems. Who can she trust in her search for the truth?

So guys, what do you think of the cover?  <3

3 comments:

  1. I can see now that they are trying to keep the style going but to be honest I don't like it. The title font is boring. The broken glass cover needs to go away and never come back, way overdone and it isn't exceptional here either. Also her left eye is almost squinting which makes her look strained. Not a fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm I understand what youre saying. she looks strained because she is.:) thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  2. Omg. I loved Slated so much! Glad you did, too! <3 Can't wait for this one!

    ReplyDelete

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.