November 27, 2012

Must-Watch Anime! #bookslump

Man, I have been in a book slump for almost 3 weeks now. I couldn't enjoy a story, physical or ebooks. Not. A. Single. Damn. Book. The moment I start reading I couldn't get myself to care with the story sometimes Id try reading 50 pages and still have no freaking clue what the hell was going on. All of them are now on my DNF or will-read-later list. It's a nightmare.

Well, almost.

While I was(still am sadly) in a book slump, I thought I needed a short break from books(Yes, short break, I love blogging about books so much so yep), so I turned my attention to my second love(hobby) aside from reading, watching anime. And God, I am so glad I did(because I was about to lose my cool), I found some great Romance anime that I am sure you will like too. So if you are just new in Anime or just want to know some good anime to watch then check these anime out.


Honey And Clover (Season 1 and 2 only)

Takemoto Yuuta, Mayama Takumi, and Morita Shinobu are college students who share the small apartment. Even though they live in poverty, the three of them are able to obtain pleasure through small things in life. The story follows these characters' life stories as poor college students, as well as their love lives when a short but talented 18 year old girl called Hanamoto Hagumi appears. 


Ahh, I love this anime, top 1 on my list(2nd is Naruto ofcourse). It was a heartfelt story, a kind of story that will stay with you for a very very long time. It was realistic and beautiful and funny too. Brings back memories when I was in college. My heart aches for every character. It was just amazing. It's about friendship, dreams, life, unrequited love. For those who wants a love triangle, this one is the ONE. At some point, Moon River song has been part of the story. Makes me cry whenever I hear this song.



Sukitte Iinayo (Newest and On-going)

Mei Tachibana has spent her 16 years without a boyfriend or friends. One day, she injures the most popular boy in school, Yamato Kurosawa, due to a misunderstanding. For some reason though, it seems that he takes a liking to her and one-sidedly claims that they're friends. Furthermore, he not only protects Mei from a stalker, but does so with a kiss…?!!



You guys, I did alot of fangirl scream here, and also make sure you have your tissue besides you. I love this anime so much, Yamato makes me swoon and Mei is soooo cute. Also there is going to be a love triangle sooo OMG, Im so excited for more of this series! Cant tell you that much because its still new(only 8 episodes out at the moment) but seriously, you must watch this!

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun


Mizutani Shizuku is the type of person who only cares for her own grades. But when she accidentally delivers lesson notes to Yoshida Haru, he becomes convinced they are friends. Haru turns out to have a very innocent personality, but who would've thought that Haru would actually confess to Shizuku? A cold-hearted girl and super-troublemaker romance with a fresh new perspective

 This anime is new as well and the female protag here is almost the same as the girl protag in Sukitte Iinayo. I love this one too. There is also a love triangle here but at the moment I cant tell if its going to last long because this is still an on-going series. You should check this one out too.

5 comments:

  1. omggg I wanna watch them now! I love Anime too! do you know Prince of Tennis? I just finished watching the OVA :D my favorite would have to be Fruits Basket <3

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi jay.I know I love em too. POT is really nice too! I havent been able to watch FB yet but I will one day. Hope you enjoy these animes its really good. x

      Delete
  2. I love anime to the core . . . need to watch these ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m going to check them. thanks for the recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for your reading slump :( I've been having trouble getting through books at this time of year too! I like this post though :D

    ReplyDelete

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.