December 8, 2012

Stacking The Shelves

Yay! So I've already overcome that horrible horrible bookslump, thanks to my short break ofcourse, I've occupied myself with work and with watching lots of Romance Anime. Back to normal! Although it's sad to see 2012 go, I cannot wait for January 2013 to come, some of my favorite series are going to be out that time!

Anyway, here is what I've got for this week. :=) Thanks so much to Penguin Australia and Bloomsburry Australia. Happy Reading and Happy Weekend guys!


Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black The Farm by Emily Mckay


Jordana Nail Polish in Holiday Red from Bloomsbury Australia . This was included with Dance of Shadows. Thank you so much! Loved this color!


 

10 comments:

  1. AHHH, THE FARM. I'm so excited to read that book *fangirling* Happy reading :D And I love nail polish!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That Nail polish is SO CUTE! I also got Dance of Shadows for review last week & cant wait to start it. SO JELLY of The Farm, it sounds SO interesting =) (And i just got out of a book slump too. YAY Anime!)

    -Keep on rocking Lalaine,
    Lizzy @ Read-A-holicZ [My StS]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just won a copy of The Farm! So I'm wicked excited to get it and read it! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that nail polish! I'll need to read Dance of Shadows very soon. Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books this week and I LOVE the nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am on the Dance of Shadows blog tour, but I haven't had a chance to read the book yet, it looks really good though ^^ Happy Reading this week!

    Emily @ Falling for YA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dance of Shadows!!! I so hope you enjoy this book, Lalaine. I really loved the dance aspect of the book ;) Plus, the red nail polish is gorgeous too!

    Hope you enjoy all the books you got this week, Lalaine ♥ Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh look at that cover of Dance of Shadows! That is so neat with the dress. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dance of Shadows was so good! I can't wait to get myself a copy of The Farm. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo, two books I really want to read--lucky you! And how fun they sent matching nail polish, hah. We'd better see a beautiful manicure to go along with the book review. ;)

    ReplyDelete

This is a spoiler-free review blog. Thanks for commenting! PLease leave you links so I could check yours out later. <3 Happy reading.